Off-Site Counseling Services (OCS) – In-home therapy provided by licensed therapists to children, adolescents and their families who have Medicaid/MA as their health insurance. Minimum 2 visits per week in the home, school or other client-determined location.
- Reduce risk of out-of-home placement (hospitalization, foster care, detention)
- Reduce risk of higher intensity school placement
- Improve mental health/well-being of children, adolescents and their caregivers
- Reduce family conflict
- Improve family functioning
- Increase pro-social behaviors in home, school and community
- Empower individuals and families to explore, define and make better behavioral choices