Howard County Health Department
- 8930 Stanford Boulevard, Columbia, MD, United States
- 410-313-6300 or 866-313-6300 and 410-313-6306
Warning: file_get_contents(http://maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/geocode/json?address=39.1926902,-76.81727460000002): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 403 Forbidden in /home/content/26/8389226/html/wp-content/themes/twentyten/single-directory-post.php on line 39
The following services are provided. For a complete list contact the Health Department:
1. HIV/Pregnancy Tests
2. Adult/Child Immunizations
3. Hearing/Vision Screenings
4. Teen Clinic
5. Blood Pressure/Cholesterol Screening
6. Rabies Clinic
7. Various Cancer Screenings – Colorectal, Skin, Oral, Prostrate, Breast
8. Substance Abuse Treatment (see Dual Diagnosis section)
Language – Chinese, French, Hindi/Bengali/Gujarati, Spanish. Also fluent in Amharic, Czechoslovakian, Nigerian, Oromiffa, and Urdu.
Insurance – Most insurances accepted.